Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 2, 2011

So my mom is in town for a few days lobbying. She realized that she needs to attend a Gala tonight, so we went shopping yesterday evening so she would have an outfit to wear. the result? I got two cute new tops. I find cute maternity clothes in the most random places. I didn't even know J C Penny had maternity stuff. Turns out they have like two racks right next to the dressing room. Plus, they were on sale! I am going to have the cutest maternity wardrobe ever. My mom found something nice to wear also. She will look awesome for her event tonight.

In other news, now that I know what it feels like when the baby moves, I am feeling it all the time. It is interesting how you ignore something until it becomes blatantly obvious and then you can never ignore it again. The movement isn't keeping me awake or bugging me, I just know it is there. Like just now between the I and the just in the last sentence, one sweet little bump. Man, it's good to be a mom! It inspires poetry.

I will close this by saying how much I appreciate my friends in all of this. You guys are awesome! I got a phone call from a friend last night just to check in, and it just made me feel good to know that she cared. Friend, you are a blessing to me! I also want to thank my wonderful family. I would not be the same without them. I hope all of you get to feel the baby kick soon! Until then, know how much I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment