Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22,2011

And the verdict is..... BOY!

Went to the doctor this morning and had nothing but good news. Francis picked me up for the appointment in plenty of time. We got to the doctor and she said everything looked awesome and that we are most definitely having a boy. She showed us the images, and sure enough, little William Daniel is indeed a he. His heart rate was 150bp, and he was moving up a storm. I thought I would be anxious when it came down to finding out, but it all happened so fast that I didn't have much time to get tense. When the doctor said "there's your son," Francis was beaming from ear to ear. I don't think I've ever seen him happier. I bet even now he has a silly smile on his face while he goes about his work.

So far we have told my parents, all our siblings, and both sets of my grandparents. We will talk to Francis's parents tonight when they get on Skype. They are in St. Lucia this week, so we set up a time to talk to them in advance. Everyone has been thrilled. Now... I get to set up the nursery!!!!

So for those of you who thought I was crazy for calling this baby a he all this time, it turns out I was right. Somehow I just knew it was a boy. Maybe William told me himself, I don't know, hehe. William...ah, it's good to call him by name. My son William. I could not be happier right now.

1 comment:

  1. Ok I've tried to comment on this 3 times and it just sits here and does nothing, so here's attempt 4:

    ♪ that's why ♫ she couldn't be happier! ♫ ♪

    ReplyDelete