Friday, March 25, 2011

March 25, 2011

Registries, registries....so many choices, only one child.

I have been working on my registries both Wednesday and today. I thought wedding registries were stressful... HA! My mother has been a great help though. Francis is even more clueless than I am when it comes to baby stuff, but his moral support is invaluable. Anyway, I have either found too much of what I like or nothing. Take nursery bedding. I couldn't find any I loved on Wednesday, so I looked online and found a couple I liked on Buy Buy Baby's website. So my mom and I drove down there today. I found one in the store, but the other was online only. So we bought one and ordered the other, and will take back whichever we don't want. Problem solved.

The only think I haven't registered for is a bassinet. I am hoping to use the family bassinet if we can find it...we will see how that goes.

Other than that, I am trying to stay reasonable. William will remember none of what we buy, so not picking the right clothes hamper is not the end of the world. In other words, "Melissa, don't go overboard!" I just have to keep God at the center of all of this, and everything will turn out for His glory. That's the most important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment