Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 24, 2011

So I am an aunt, and this baby has a cousin! Abigail Grace Boerger was born yesterday in Houston. Francis and I drove all the way down from Austin just to see her bright and smiling face. She set the bar pretty high on the cuteness scale. Francis held her (and she didn’t break like he was afraid she might!). He is all the more ready for our baby to come. I got to hold her also. All the way home I swear the baby was moving in my stomach because he was so excited. It felt like nothing I’ve felt before. I’m still waiting for one definitive kick before I say with certainty that I have felt him move.

In other news, I got a call from the doctor’s office today and the baby doesn’t have Spina Bifida! The blood work came back normal. That is one less thing to worry about. I pray this baby is healthy, strong and that he knows he is loved. Can’t wait to find out what this baby is on March 22nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment