Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011

So good news and bad news. The good news? Francis came to my appointment and got to see the baby's heartbeat as well as see him move around for the first time. He seemed genuinely pleased, and I think it meant a lot to him. The baby loves his daddy. The baby was moving all around, laying on its side, back, front and everywhere in between. There was fun had by all.

The bad news? We still don't know if it is a boy or a girl. The doctor took a look (the baby was very cooperative), but she wouldn't make a judgment call. I think she knows, but is hesitant to say until she is sure. So, four more weeks of waiting and calling the baby a him until we know for sure. Definitely not the end of the world and totally worth the trip.

More good news: the doctor did not say my blood pressure was high this time. It's been high every time I've been in partially due to stress. She also said the headaches I'm having are unfortunate, but do not have anything to do with my pregnancy. This is also good news. I wish my head would not hurt, but I prefer it hurt me and not the baby!

My next appointment is March 22nd. T minus 28 days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment