Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3rd, 2012

So I totally almost forgot to update today. That would have meant not updating this week which would be kind of sad. Anyway, most of this past week has been spent preparing for today: our departure for Dallas (Plano) for the rest of the week. We had little gym twice last week and another time today. William is really enjoying getting to explore and he is beginning to translate the skills to home. It is so fun to see his little brain work as he figures out a problem and implements a solution. He's amazing!

I ordered William's birthday party invitations on Thursday. I can't believe he will be one in August. And yet, as I look at him, I know he isn't the newborn I brought home from the hospital anymore. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have it any other way, but it does make me reflect on how far we've come. Which reminds me, William slept from 6:50 pm last night until 5:30am this morning. I think that is  new record. I am sure our travels this week will mess him up, but it was nice while it lasted.

We finally got William, new shoes He is now a size 5!!! Amy and I went up to the Round Rock Outlet mall on Friday for the afternoon. William was a trooper and even had his first drink from a real straw. Too bad that what he drank was a coke icee. Talk about a sugar rush. He actually NAPPED when he crashed, hehe. I am glad he is a good shopper though. Francis never has been and never will be.

Well, we leave in 2 hours. The car is all packed and we are ready whenever Francis gets off work. We will be celebrating 4th of July, and my sister (Danielle) and mother-in-law's birthdays. I am so excited. It's going to be a great week!!!

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment