Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jan 10, 2013

Well, the big thing that has happened this week was my mother came in town for a night. She came in town on Monday night, allowing Francis and I to go see The Hobbit. After Mom, William and I went to Cheddar's for dinner, Francis picked me up and we headed on to the movie. Mom quickly realized my car had a flat tire. Fortunately there was a Firestone in the same parking lot that had 30 minutes before it closed. Two employees came over, aired up the tire and when they couldn't fix or replace the tire, they put on the spare. They did this all for free and stayed an hour ofter closing. God is good. My mom thinks at least one of these men was a Christian. Thanks, mom for taking care of my car and child. You're the best!

The funniest thing that happened while my mom was here was when William used the potty. I told him to tell Sweetie that he had gone. He ran out of the bathroom super excited saying, "I did it!" My mom responded, "Good Job! Did you get your M&M?" William's face turned from elated to concerned in a moment as he ran back into the bathroom saying "M&M!" and holding out his hand. It was super cute.

This past week, we have also been cleaning out the upstairs office so William can move in. The only thing left in the room is the desk which we will disassemble this weekend. We may also go looking for furniture this weekend. My little boy is going to be a big boy in no time! I am still debating whether to get a toddler size bed which he can only use for a couple of years or if I should get a bigger one that he can use for longer. I guess we will just have to see what we like at the store!

William has been absolutely adorable the past couple of weeks. It makes me proud to be his momma when he is sweet to others. He is just so sociable and his easy smile wins people over almost immediately. How did I get so blessed? God is good. I'm still exhausted at the end of the day, and not everything gets done, but I know my job is worthwhile. I am so thankful for Francis and that I can stay home. He's a keeper!!!

Well, that's it for now. I know I have more to write, but it will have to wait. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment