Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's Eve!
I can't believe that tomorrow will be a whole new year. Where did this one go? New years always put me in a reflective mood. Did I accomplish what I set out to do this year? Am I ready to close the chapter on 2012? Well, ready or not, here comes 2013!

This has been a great year. So many things have happened. Some highlights I can think of off the top of my head:
  • William Crawling
  • William's first steps (at 9 months!)
  • William starting to talk
  • William potty training himself (at 14 months!)
  • William turning one year old
  • William reading/recognizing his name
  • my trip to Scotland and Ireland
  • Our month in Korea
  • Thanksgiving in Dallas and San Antonio
  • Christmas in Brownfield
There are so many more memories, but if I listed them all, this post would never end.  William has changed so much. I can't wait to see how he (and we) change in the coming year.

I have to make this post brief, as my child who only naps ten minutes at a time has decided to make it 5 today. Tonight we are having a couple of friends over tonight to ring in the New Year. We probably won't make it to midnight though. Does that make us old or just responsible? I look forward to seeing each of you in the coming year. May God bless you as you seek him!

Welcome 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment