Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 16, 2013

It's like all of a sudden I realize how big my little boy is getting. Last Thursday William made his own lunch with almost no help from me. It was a pizza lunchable. He set the crust out on the plate, sqeezed and spread out the sauce (after I opened it), put on all the cheese, placed the plate in the microwave (with me lifting him up), closed the door and pushed the 30 seconds button. He's becoming so independent! Just yesterday William dragged his high chair into the living room (though we aren't using it as much anymore), and then brought me a loaf of bread and a yogurt pouch. It was only 5 minutes until lunch. How did he know??

The big thing we've done this week is take the side off William's crib and put up a safety rail. Now William can climb in and out of his crib with ease. So far he has come into our room twice in the morning (like 5:30 or 6) to wish us good morning. It's not so bad though, because otherwise we would have to get out of bed and get him. Now he can just join us and have some cuddle time before we start our day. I would not say Willima is 100% adjusted to the new set up of his bed, but he is getting there. I am so proud of him. My nig boy!

William has started labeling body parts. He pointed to my eye yesterday and said, "EYE!" excitedly. Then he pointed to my nose and said, "nooos". It was super cute. He can also say head and "maou" (mouth). My smart boy! William is also so very close to somersaulting on his own. He gets in position and only requires a little push from me to get over. He may get it any day now.

Francis has had a nasty eye infection the past couple of days, but is finally back at work. I am really hoping William and I don't get it! So far, so good!

We are all three heading to Plano this weekend. It should be an awesome trip. I can't wait!

Well as these sleepy moments are precious and few, I will bid adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment