Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I'm a little late posting this week, but I've been feeling a little under the weather and I have been super busy!

The biggest thing is that William has begun potty training. He wants to go in the potty and gets mad when he goes in his diaper. He has only pooped in his diaper once since we started last week, and that happened first thing when he woke up in the morning. I haven't quite gotten on board with this whole thing. William will pull on me to go to the restroom and I will figure out too late when he wants and then he will go in his diaper just before he gets on the potty. Pray for me. I know he is frustrated with me. Just this morning at the little gym, he tried to leave the gym and I didn't let him (the restroom is in the gym, but he doesn't know that). He sat down and cried and then I noticed his diaper was suddenly full. I felt terrible! If I can ever get my act together, I think he will be trained in no time.

This weekend we went to a bunch of parties. First we went to The Little Gym for their Halloween party. William was Luigi, Francis was Mario and I was Princess Peach. I habe a blonde wig and everything. It was cute! We went from there straight to Francis's work party. They had all sorts of inflatables, race cars, ponies, and food galore. I got to take a tour of the museum at Francis's work. Now I actually know what he does! William liked the example air shower. Well, he liked everything he did on Saturday.
Sunday after chruch we had lunch at Rudy's with our Sunday School class. We then went to a Fall Festival with a bunch of other couples including Angel and Austin and Seth and Arlene. William loved the Fall Fest. I can't wait until we go to the one at our church tonight!

 Monday through Wednesday have been a bit of a blur. I've been cleaning, doing chores and going to all sorts of stores. I did make it to Natalie's house to pick up some stuff for a friend, and she gave William a play grill. He loves it! He's been playing with it every chance he gets. Thanks Natalie!

Well, as I said, we are going to Fall Fest at our church tonight and handing out candy when we get home. It should be fun. I hope I start feeling better soon. I am beginning to think it is allergies, which stinks because I probably won't get over it until the weather changes. Bummer.

I'll write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment