Monday, May 23, 2011

May 23, 2011

Another Monday. Each week William's coming is a little nearer. I am getting agitated and excited at the same time.

Saturday we went down to Houston for Cyndy's (soon to be Aunt Cyndy's) birthday. It was a long drive, and those always get to me. I got to see little Abby again. My little niece gets bigger each time I see her! We had fondue and got to spend some time with family. It was a nice day.

Yesterday, we went to church and then to a baby shower for a couple in our class. Our shower will be next! As the couple opened presents, I couldn't help but think how blessed I am. William will be so lucky to have such a wonderful support system both at church and in his family (not to mention with our friends)!

We hung everything in the nursery last night. It is beginning to look adorable. We also took out all of the things from the shower in Plano and made sure they worked. I now know how to use our stroller and the car seat. I feel more competent already. The dogs are starting to get used to all of the baby stuff being around. I hope they adapt just as quickly to the little being that will be using them!

I have my glucose test this afternoon at the doctor. I hope I pass, but there is always that little bit of doubt until the results come in! I am sure everything will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment