Thursday, March 3, 2016

March 3, 2016

I had Ladies' night last Thursday at our Mentor mom's house (from MOMS). I thought it would be dinner and chatting but it turned into a wonderful night of sharing and prayer. I left encouraged and spirit filled. It was awesome.

Life here overall has been busy. Bible study, MOMs, kids' dentist appointments (teeth look great!), and the children's museum have all been on the schedule this past week. Hannah has been crawling all over keeping me and the boys on our toes. She is finding all the fun places I never knew I needed to baby proof in this house. I foresee a Home Depot trip in our future.

The brightest spot in our week was Saturday when my in-laws came down from Dallas and Cyndy Chris and Abby came up from Houston. The kids played and the adults talked. We got to hear all about the Boergers' trip to DisneyWorld (I want to go back so bad!). The kids got belated Valentine's presents from Nana. Robert now has 4 Batman shirts so he can last most of the week batman-clad. He is one happy kiddo. William was thrilled with his Star Wars shirts. It possible I'm raising some stinkin' awesome nerds! We finished the day with dinner at Grub burger. I'd never had it before but it was in fact delicious. It was sad to see family leave, but we will be seeing them in another week to go see The Little Mermaid (on stage) in Dallas. I'm so excited!

Not much else to report. Robert's nose seems to be healing and I'm still on the quest to figure out what to do with schooling for William next year. I found a homeschool co-op program I think I like, but I don't know if that's "it". I guess I'll find out soon!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment