Friday, June 7, 2013

June 7, 2013

Wow, June already. I haven't been putting off writing; I just haven't had time!

This week has been crazy. It was the last week of the season at The Little Gym (summer session starts next week), as well as the first week of Swim lessons. Plus my mother came in town yesterday which made me determined to have a clean house when she arrived. Not to mention my usual making dinner, grocery shopping, and all the other typical errands I run in a week. It's been crazy!

My Dr. Appointment last week went well. Robert had his legs over his head and his elbow across his face for most of the sonogram which amused both myself and Dr. Brown. Every time she pushed with her wand to try and get a better look, he would kick at the wand in protest. I have a feeling he is going to be a bit like his big brother William in that regard: marching to the beat of his own drum. Heart rate was 137bpm an everything measured in normal range. Only 15 more weeks!


As I said earlier, this was our first week of swim lessons. I am less than impressed with them this year after they were so good last year. William would rather do his own thing and is too advanced for the skills they are covering. William can already kick well through the water, can hold his breath, can jump off the side of the pool and is a pretty decent floater. He loves the water and is a bit of a little fish! Thankfully the lessons are on $35 for 8 sessions or I would really feel like we didn't get our money's worth.

I may have mentioned this before, but our routine when Francis leaves in the morning is super cute. William opens the door, and Francis gives him a hug and kiss. The William invariably says, "Mama!" and points to me to make sure Francis does not forget to kiss me goodbye. When Francis does, William claps, waves and says, "bye bye!" He shuts the door behind Francis and waits in the window by the door to see Francis pull out. Francis always rolls down his window and waves bye. William waves at him wildly from inside the house and says bye again. It's so cute!!!

My mom came in yesterday after swim lessons and William, my mom and I went shopping and then were joined by Francis for dinner. It was a lot of fun. She is in meetings all day today, but I always enjoy having her here. William recognized her immediately this time and although he was "shy" at first, he warmed up quickly! He loves his Sweetie!

Well, William just woke up so I have to wrap this up. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment