Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 8, 2013

The words of the week? Back to back William has learned to say "No" as clear as day and "mine". But it's not the terrible twos...he just is answering questions. Do you want this toy? "No." Whose toy is it? "Mine." It's really funny because he says them so calmly. I am waiting for the day he screams them but it wasn't this week, thank goodness.

William has also picked up the game of tag. I don't know from where he got it, but he'll run up to me, say "tag" and run away. It's pretty adorable.

I have energy in fits and spurts, but I spend the time in between being so tired. I feel a little bad for William that I don't have more energy, but we do keep pretty busy. We went to the Children's Museum in Austin on Monday with some other wonderful ladies and their kiddos. It was fun to see William run around and explore, but it was my least favorite of the children's museums I have visited (the company excluded of course). We then had lunch in downtown and walked around with Arlene, Morgan and their girls until William fell asleep. He actually napped two whole hours. That has got to be a record. Yesterday we went to storytime at the Pflugerville Library and got to see Angel and her son Ranger. They are so fun and the boys had fun looking at the books, dancing to the music and doing the crafts.

I found out yesterday that because we booked William at the Little Gym for this upcoming season during priority enrollment, Robert will be free for the rest of the season when he hits 4 months. I am going to have two little gymnasts running around in no time. He's not even here, but I know he'll enjoy TLG because he moves all the time in utero. There is very little time when I am sitting still and can't feel him moving. He's going to be an acrobat like his brother. It's so funny how their personalities are present even in the womb. I can't wait to hold him because I feel like I already know him!

Short entry, but I have so much to do. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment