Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 14, 2012

"Go, Go!" Those are William's new favorite words. I feel like there is some spiritual application there. ^_^

 As we are about to "go" to Dallas, I will have to make this brief.

William's language has been increasing daily. It's so fun to see. His favorite words (other than mama, dada and hi) are "Go", "Dis" (this), "Dat" (that) and "Yesssss" (Yes). With these in his arsenal, he can communicate almost anything. He's so proud of himself.

Potty training is going better. William has been going more and more in the potty and less in his diaper/underwear. He is so proud when he goes. He claps and bounces up and down. It's so cute!

Sunday William turned 15 months. I can't believe it! My parents, my sister Christian, our friend Brandon and his mom all came to stay at our house for that night. On Monday we all went to UT for my sister and Brandon to be sworn in as official lawyers. I am so glad I got to be there!

Today we are heading to Dallas to attend the funeral of my friend Brittany's mother tomorrow. Please be in prayer for her family. We still have Brittany's baby shower planned for Saturday, so please pray double hard that we will be able to love on her in the way she most needs!!! William and I  will be staying in Dallas all week until Thanksgiving. It should be a good trip even if it was earlier than we had originally planned.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment