Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 19th, 2012

Well, since I only posted a few days ago, I will mostly just be mentioning things that were not included in my last post. William had to go to the doctor for what turned out to be allergies Wednesday before last. Guess what? He is now 20 lbs! That is crazy! He's getting so big.

Also, week before last, William also got his top two teeth. He's now a super dooper biter. My family (and I) have been feeding him almost everything we've been eating (in moderation of course). He's had tastes of all sorts of things and he chewed them up to his heart's content. His favorite thing to eat was pickles. Neither Francis nor I like pickles, but William LOVES them. It's funny to watch him bite it and then smile. He's a cutie. I took it away once to wipe his mouth and he nearly pulled my arm off trying to get it back. Silly boy.

William is also getting very good at sitting himself up. After I saw him sitting up in his crib on the monitor a couple of weeks ago, he has been getting up on all fours and then sitting himself up quite regularly. He is also starting to real crawl not just when he is angry. He still prefers the army crawl when he is trying to be fast (man can he go fast on his stomach!), but when he takes his time, he can stay on all fours and crawl a bit up high. It is so fun to see!

Medieval times was great fun. William loved all the lights and the horses. He fell asleep before the end despite my sisters' screaming at our less than agile Red Knight. It's always an adventure with my family!

William got to see his "brother" Brandon this weekend. It is weird to see your childhood friends hang out around your child. Makes you nostalgic somehow I guess. Brandon is going to make a great dad someday, once he finds the right girl!

Well, I wrote most of this post yesterday, but I got interrupted by William. He has not been sleeping. We went to the doctor this morning and he has a double ear infection. I gave him his antibiotics and he passed out from exhaustion. If you would keep him in your prayers, it would be greatly appreciated. There's been no sleeping in this house as of late.

I need to have lunch before William wakes up, so I will end this post here.

P.S. We got back our family portraits and they are awesome! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment