Thursday, May 12, 2016

May 12, 2016

It was a great Mother's Day weekend. Saturday My in-laws picked up the Kids and me (Francis was studying for finals), and we went to Blessington Farms after having lunch with Cyndy, Chris and Abby. The kids had a blast at the farm trying out everything. They even got to hold chickens, pet goats and sheep and see peacocks and camels. We came back from Houston in time for dinner with Francis so we had a Mother's Day dinner with Francis's parents. She is a great mom and grandmother, and definitely worth celebrating.

Mother's day morning I awoke to chocolate chip pancakes, cards and a gift: a 4 TB hard drive. Before you go thinking anything, I asked Francis for the drive to store pictures. He did good, and I'm please to have a place to put pictures again. We went to church where I had nursery duty and then I was treated to lunch at McAlister's. We attempted to have nap time (where I at least got to lay down for a bit) and then went out to wash the car in the rain (which was more fun than it sounds I promise!). We finished off the day by getting Icees, Layne's chicken and having family movie night at home. A successful day!!!

Not much to report this week. Things have been quiet. Francis has been studying for his Qualifiers at the end of May. Since none of our Summer stuff starts up until June, we are just chilling around town.

That's it really. Short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment