Thursday, February 11, 2016

February 11, 2016

Gonna have to make this quick.

Hannah is crawling all over. Her movement looks a bit like a worm right now, but she's speedy! She is also becoming good at taking door stops off the wall. Time to baby proof even more and keep a watchful eye on this girl!

Robert and William keep me on my toes. I never quite know what I'm going to get. Their favorite toys right now are: lego Duplo (mainly the batman set), Wild Kratts and Octonauts. One or more f those is played with every day without fail. I was talking to Robert this week and as I hugged him I said, "You are so huggable. Can you be my Robert forever?" His response was, "No." "Who will you turn into?" I asked. In a low scratchy voice he responded, "Batman." Good to know. William then decided his name was Hannah. I went along with it asking him to hand his snack to "Hannah". His brow furrowed, "BUT MOM, this is my snack." "I know, but you said your name is Hannah." He responded, "Oh yeah. That's confusing. Nevermind, I'll just stay William." Also good to know.

We have been going to story time at the library here the past couple of Wednesdays. They have a time for babies and one for preschoolers, but we go to the one for 2-3 year olds. Everyone loves it. William loves being the oldest and "helping his brother",  Robert loves participating in the activities, and Hannah loves watching and dancing to the music. Win, win, win!

Starting tonight the next few days are very busy. I get to go to a banquet, have a playdate with an amazing friend, have my Valentine's Date, and go to Sherwood Forest Faire with yet another amazing friend and her family. I couldn't be happier about it all!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment