Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13, 2015

Three weeks of silence were not for lack of anything to say...far from it! I've been way to busy to get to a computer and type.

Three Thursdays ago (June 19), I went in for a sonogram and got to see sweet Hannah. The boys came with me and were very excited to see their sister on the big screen. Hannah measured in at 6lbs 10 oz (which is rather big) and had a heart rate of 141bpm. She was head down and did not have the cord wrapped around her neck (unlike both her brothers). Because she was head down and therefore hiding, we did not get a great head shot, and when the technician turned on the 3D sonogram, we could only get an image of her ear. William thought this was hilarious! He is still talking about seeing Hannah's ear. Silly boy. Everything checked out as working normally and other than measuring big, the doctor had no concerns. Yay! we have big babies in this familt anyway, so Hannah will fit right in!

William and Robert graduated from their swim lessons with flying colors. They each got a report card, certificate and a cookie. Since then they have used their skills at both my parents' and in-laws' houses, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

The week after Swim lessons, we had Vacation Bible School at our church. I volunteered so the boys could participate (William missed the cut off by only a couple of weeks). Both boys had a blast playing, eating fun food, doing crafts, and most importantly learning about the book of Daniel. With all the other things I had going on that week (thing I can't yet post on here), I nearly killed myself, but we accomplished so much, and touched kids' lives. No regrets.

From Tuesday June 30 through July 11, the boys and I have been in Dallas hanging out with family and enjoying summer. Francis was there everyday except for a few, so it was truly a family affair. You may think going to Dallas for so long when you are 36-37 weeks pregnant is insane and you'd be right, but it was far less stressful there than it would have been here. My parents got a new house with a pool, so we were able to enjoy it. They also have fruit trees on their property, so we were able to pick peaches and pears off the tree. The boys loved picking them and really loved eating the peaches. We celebrated 4th of July in true Phillips/Noble fashion. We all (all Francis's family and mine) went to the Plano parade and were joined by friends including Ashley and Josh. William, Robert and their Cousin Abby had a blast getting candy and goodies as the floats went by. Afterward we all went back to Francis's parents house for dinner, swimming and some people took a much needed nap. Brandon and Bethany joined us for swimming. It's so fun to see old friends! Pizza and fireworks capped off the night. I cant picture it going any other way. I love having my WHOLE family together!

Sunday a week ago was Danielle's birthday. We had lunch with her and then my mom, Danielle, Christian, Danielle's friend and I got to have a birthday pedicure party. Super fun! Happy birthday Danielle!

Last Monday the boys had their first trip to Chuck E Cheese. They had a great time, but the one we went to was less than clean and less then efficient. Hopefully the next time we go (to a different one), our experience will be more pleasant. If you ask the boys, though, it was the best day ever. Thanks to my mom and Danielle for going with me!

Friday was Francis's mother's birthday. We got to surprise her by having Francis's sister Cyndy and her daughter Abby drive up for a birthday dinner. They were awesome to drive up and I know Francis's mom was happy to have them there.

I am leaving so so much out! I'm sure I will think of a million things as soon as I hit post.

As far as how I am doing, I hurt. I woke up yesterday barely able to walk. I was determined to go to church anyway, and by the end I was crying from the joint discomfort. If you saw me yesterday, I'm sorry if I worried you! I came home, laid on the bed and passed out for 3 hours. I'm so glad Francis was there to watch the boys. I slept hard last night and am feeling a little better, but it still hurts to make a fist (even holding hands hurts), or walk (my feet throb). Only my flip flops still feet are so swollen and my fake wedding ring which is at least 2 sizes too big normally is tight. I stopped wearing my real wedding ring a couple months ago. I will endure it as long as I can for the sake of the bundle of joy inside. She's worth it. Please pray I find the patience and strength to get through as we get ready for her arrival! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment