Thursday, May 14, 2015

May 14, 2015

Last Saturday, the boys, Francis and I drove down to Houston so I could attend Angel's baby shower. After having lunch with Angel, Austin, Cyndy, Chris and their kiddos, the ladies headed off to the shower while the men and kids played at the Davis house. The shower was great, and I loved spending time celebrating Angel and the new arrival of Asher. When we got back, I don't know who looked more tired, the men or the kids. William and Robert passed out on the way home (around 4), only to wake up for a later than usual dinner. It was a good day.

Sunday was mother's day. I was treated to breakfast in bed and got sweet cards and a gift on my tray. church was wonderful and lunch at BJs afterward went off without a hitch. When the boys went down for a nap, I got some alone time to go get a much needed  haircut. I think it turned out cute! When I arrived home, Francis had taken the boys to pick out a dessert (frozen pie) for us to eat after dinner. All in all a great day!

When we woke up on Tuesday, it was the middle of the night. Robert was awake and uphappy, though I couldn't tell what was wrong. We went to Little Gym where he didn't want to be put down and actually passed out during William's class at 11. He didn't wake up until after 3 where he had a fever of 103. I called the doctor, but they couldn't get me in until the morning. By morning he was fine again. No idea what caused the spike, but I'm glad its over. I hate my babies being sick!!!

The weather here has been crazy. We've had a flash flood watch every day for weeks now. I am glad we are getting the rain, but we need some sunshine too...especially on Saturday when we are supposed to be doing maternity pictures outside.

I have been having a lot of pelvic pressure and Braxton Hicks contractions than usual. I am trying very hard to take it easy and not worry myself, but I would very much like it if Hannah could take a break and not make me need to sit every time I stand for more than a couple minutes. so yeah.

Nothing much else going on here. William is doing great and is enjoying his time being 3 years old. he looks forward to his birthday because "Hannah will be here right before". Only 11 weeks till she is due. Gotta get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment