Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31, 2015

It's the last day of March. This month flew by. I wish I had more hour in the day sometimes, but then again, I'm sure I would fill them up too. 

Robert is growing so fast. He is talkative, and makes sure his voice is heard (though it is still mostly grunts and random noises). His 18 month check up last week showed he grew 4 lbs and 2 inches since his last appointment and he is healthy as can be! The doctor was super impressed with how strong he was. And how smart. He is starting to play more on his own as well as play cooperatively with William. He's my cuddle bug. Robert will never pass up a chance to hug and kiss. I just love his little face and who he is. I can't wait to continue to see him grow!

William is next to me right now telling me all about the Bible. He didn't nap (again) today, so he is thumbing through Francis' French/English bible. He keep's telling me the Bible is "absolutely true" and that it is "God's Holy word". "We need to keep the Bible in our hearts and our home." He is also quoting scripture to me. I'm so proud of this kid. He wants to say a verse at the Easter service when we are camping. He has chosen Matthew 28:6 "he is not here, for he is risen, as he said." I can't wait to hear him. He loves the Bible for sure!

As for Hannah, she finally let Francis feel her kick. Last night, I was laying on the bed talking to Francis when I noticed that each time he spoke, she went crazy. I put Francis's hand on the spot where she was and told him to talk. He did and she moved all around, kicking Francis over and over. It kinda tickled. Francis was delighted, and his beaming face nearly brought me to tears. She loves her daddy's voice and who can blame her? He's a pretty cool guy. Funny thing is I got an email this morning saying, "You are 23 weeks pregnant. Baby's hearing is fully developed now and she can hear what is going on around her." Um, yeah, I figured that out all on my own. Fun times!

We are taking Lucy to the doctor today. She started throwing up and having diarrhea in her kennel on Saturday and hasn't been the same since. Low appetite and low energy. I am hoping it will pass, but it's time to take her in. Hoping she'll be back to normal soon!

William want to type the end of this message so here he goes, "i love mommy. bye bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment