Thursday, November 20, 2014

November 20, 2014

This will be my last post as a 28 year old. This year went by so quickly. I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you God for your gifts and your mercies!

It's been a busy week. I can't really go into the details, but we've been praying a lot and learning about God and his faithfulness. Tuesday was a particularly humbling day. I really don't know what to write, and I hate for things to sound secretive that really aren't. They just don't need to be posted so the whole world can read. If you know me well and want to know what's been happening, give me a call. I'd probably like to hear from you anyway! 

William and Robert are both doing well. Our trip last weekend was successful although the travel was grueling and I almost turned back to go home (the highway was shut down). I am so thankful for 2 sweet boys and understanding Dogs who kept me sane despite the stress. My gandmother's 80th party was wonderful and the food and company were beyond compare. 

Ranger joined William's Little Gym class on Tuesday. Their teacher said they are the cutest best friends ever and that she loved having them. William also has one of his favorite friends in his Little Gym class: Sam. I'm so happy my boys have friends! 

The boys are both already up from their naps so I have to end this here. If you are reading this, pray for us as we again travel to Dallas for the week starting tomorrow and then onto San Antonio next weekend. Thanksgiving means travelling for us, and I just want it to be smoother and less stressful than last weekend! 

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment