Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 21, 2014

Don't even know where to begin. I'm still sick, though not half as sick as I was yesterday. Our house is doing a little more than a limp right now, but that's better than I thought I would do. Last Wednesday, MOPS started back up and Angel and I quickly got the curriculum together for the kids since we only remembered we volunteered to do that on last Sunday. Oops. It turned out ok and tomorrow we are going to do all the lessons for the rest of the semester, so no sweat. Wednesday afternoon, I got to have a long chat with my next door neighbor while her 5 year old and William played in our yard. I've been wanting to get to know her better since she is also a stay at home mom and was very blessed by this interaction!

Thursday Bible Study started back up and Angel and Ranger joined us for the first time. William practically dragged Ranger to class with him saying, "Com on! It's this way, Ranger!" It was adorable. It was wonderful to get a chance to catch up with everyone as we begin the new year together. Robert got to be in class for the first time there and was the only baby for a while with 4 excited workers. Boy was he loved! Thursday afternoon William played with Oliver while my neighbor Ashly and I chatted. Oliver is a couple months older than William and they both started to cry when Oliver had to go home. It was cute!

Friday, William, Robert and I went to the Thinkery with Arlene and her daughter Caitlyn. We had lunch at a park outside and had great fun watching the ducks nearby. I have such sweet friends!

Saturday, Francis took William to the aquarium while Robert and I (unsuccessfully) shopped. Saturday evening Francis admitted he had been sick since Friday and heavily medicating himself. It was shortly after that that my allergies started to become worse and turn into a cold.

After church on Sunday the cold hit both me and William pretty heavily. The misery trailed into Monday as nobody got much sleep. I did go to the grocery store and stock up on everything I could take/do while nursing including vaporub, cough drops, and a neti pot. The only bright spot was that Robert is about 7/8 of the way of rolling from back to front. I expect today or tomorrow will be the day.

I am steadily improving as is William. I am hoping to be 100% by Thursday when we head to Dallas, but we'll see. I really just want a nap right now. So, adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment