Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 27th, 2013

So much to write!

William has finally been getting over the croup he had last week. He still is stuffed up and coughs occasionally, but it is so much better than it was.

Last Thursday we hosted Bible Study at our house. It was a wonderful time and totally worth all the rearranging I had to do so everyone could fit. I brought all the toys downstairs so the kids could play in the middle while we discussed our book. I am so glad we had the opportunity.

On Saturday, Francis, William and I went to a nearby mall to play and walk around. William loved the carousel. I think it is beginning to become an obsession. He sure loves those horses! Well, as we passed by the Stride Rite store, I decided to take William in and have him measured. He's been tripping a lot both in and out of shoes and it made me wonder if he might have grown. Sure enough, he's gone from a 6 to a 7 since February when he got his last pair! So we had to buy him two new pairs of shoes. Poor kiddo, I hope the old shoes didn't hurt too much! He loves his new shoes, and it's pretty cute to see him admire them.

Another big thing that happened on Saturday was that we book a Mommy and Daddy vacation to Hawaii!!! Maui to be exact. It is a combination valentines, 5th anniversary and 10 years as a couple present. William will be staying with my parents. I am super excited! I guess this will also kinda be our "babymoon". Lol, if all works out I will have gone to Korea, Hawaii and Canada all within a 9 month span. Oh and Ireland and Scotland with in 12 months. I'm such a world traveler, lol. I got to get it out of my system before September. No traveling for a while after baby comes!

Speaking of baby, I have two pieces of information on that front. First of all, I picked a theme for the gender reveal party. The theme is "What will it Bee" with all sorts of bee stuff. I got the decorations in the mail not 10 minutes ago. They are adorable! I am so excited! Secondly, I got back from the doctor about an hour ago. She said the heart rate was 136bpm and that everything looked good. She made a guess about the gender, but my lips are sealed until we have it confirmed and we have the party. I am only 15 weeks so she wasn't 100% sure. We'll see if she's right on April 17th!

Well that's all for now! I've left a bunch out, but this will have to do. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment