Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 20, 2013

Hello Wednesday. We meet again.

This past week has flown by. We went to College Station on Friday after having lunch at a BBQ place in Elgin (Francis had Friday off work). William got to experience the George Bush Library and Museum as well as a short tour of A&M campus. You can bet we took pictures. We then had dinner with Dave and Tracy Brower and their daughter Penelope, who is 4 weeks older than William. Luckily, there was no one else in the restaurant, so William and Penny got the run of the place. They had a great time crawling around, holding hands (sorry Dave!) and hiding under tables. So glad the floor was so clean! We need to get together with this sweet family more often. I forgot how amazing they are!!!

After dinner we met up with Audrey Brower, got settled into her house for the weekend and sent William to bed. the three of us then played Carcossone. I lost. It was fun though! Saturday, Audrey, Francis, William and I went to Research Park. William, Audrey and I fed the ducks and then William and Francis played some disc golf. It was so fun. We had an afternoon rest and then I got ready to attend my friend Krystina's wedding. When Francis came out to leave, he looked so sick that it hurt to make eye contact. He ended up staying with William (who was also looking sick) at Audrey's, and Audrey and I went to the wedding to video record it. I did a decent job and got all of the wedding and reception for posterity. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. the dress was perfect for the bride and she (really everyone) was so happy! I also got to catch up with a few old coworkers. Overall a wonderful night!

Sunday we headed home as Francis and William had still not recovered. We tried to get the house in order when we got home, but mostly I took it easy. Monday I took William to the doctor only to find out he had croup. Poor kiddo!!! He has slowly recovered and is at about 90% today. I am glad to see him smile again, but this is one tired momma! William was so tired last night that he slept through 10+ minutes of hail and high winds. I am just glad he is doing better.

Today so far we've been to Little Gym and we still have a picnic at church to attend as well as a small grocery trip. Here's hoping William will be able to keep up!

Oh! I am having a gender reveal party in April. I am super excited to plan it. If anyone has some fun ideas, let me know. I can't wait to find out if we are having guy or gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment