Monday, April 4, 2011

April 4th, 2011

Busy weekend. I went to Abilene on Friday afternoon. I got to see the show in which she was acting at Hardin-Simmons University. It was called Roads to Home. The show itself was a little odd towards the end, but Danielle was amazing. Then again, she always is. Rebecca, my grandparents and Aunt Cheryl all came. It was very fun.

Saturday marked Rebecca's two wedding showers: a bridal shower and a lingerie shower. These are the first and last wedding showers William will probably attend until he is getting married. He was a good sport and didn't give me too much trouble. The showers went smoothly, and it was great to get to celebrate Rebecca and her coming marriage. Only two more weeks!!! I also got to see and talk to Rachael Heard! It was a perfectly wonderful weekend, and to expound on it any further could never do it justice.

I came back home yesterday for lunch and worked on the plans for our trip to New York City. I am beginning to get very excited. Francis and I are going with his family the first week of June first for his cousin Jessica's wedding and then just to see the sights once again in the city I love. Afterall, it is where I fell in love with my husband! This trip is our "babymoon" of sorts, I guess you could say.

Finally, last night was very interesting. William moved a normal amount this weekend, but when Francis and I sat on the couch last evening, William went crazy with movement. Francis spent nearly an hour with his hand on my belly feeling all the jerks, kicks and rolls that William was performing. It was amazing. Whenever I am around Francis, William moves a ton. It never fails. I don't know if William can feel how happy I am around Francis or if he just somehow knows that his adoring father is around, but I know no matter what time of day it is, if Francis is around, William will start moving. He just loves his daddy and wants to say hi!

1 comment:

  1. I feel so honoured to have made the Wiphil blog! It was sooo nice to see you! Can't wait til next weekend!

    ReplyDelete