Saturday, January 17, 2015

January 17, 2015

Well, we are finally getting back on schedule and the boys are healthy. I'm still trying to clear out all the drainage, but I'm miles from where I've been. For this, I am truly grateful.

I hadn't noticed how much the boys have grown until we went to Mt. Playmore on Wednesday. Robert was able to climb all over the structure and even go to the top all by himself. Robert could also ride sit on car that rolls along a "roller coaster" route all by himself without falling off. I got a video of the boys doing it at the same time. William is now tall enough to do one of the coin games without me having to lift him up to reach the hole. before he would have to at least sit or stand on my knee which was uncomfortable. William is also able to wash his hands both at home and out without needing a boost. I guess I'd been comparing them only to one another and was blind to the fact they've both grown. It is fun to watch but occasionally I feel like I'm watching the movie in fast forward. Slow down!

I have so much to say, but not on here. It seems silly to even write that, but I fee like I'm being terse. We do have a lot going on. I wouldn't be nearly so tired if we didn't. I was finally well enough to attend our Bible Life class on Sunday. We have a new teacher and we had two couple visit. I'm excited to see how God uses us both as a class and as a church.

My mom was here on Monday and took us out to dinner with my Aunt Camille. We went to wing and More and had a delicious meal. The boys love their Sweetie and it's always an adventure when she's around!

More to come in the next edition. That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment