Thursday, November 14, 2019

November 14, 2019

Friday night William went to his first sleep over and the rest of the kids went to parents' night out. Francis and I had food at a Pho place and got to talk and laugh together. Saturday, my in-laws came in town for the boys' last football game (we won!) and the kids played on inflatables and had pizza and snow cones. William got the character award and Robert got the Effort award. I'm proud of my boys! Francis had off Monday so we did a bunch of things around the house that needed doing and spent the morning playing as a family at a nearby park. I'm so blessed that Francis loves to just hang out with us. I know we can be a lot, but he just loves us and rolls with it. Love you, honey!

Yesterday was a fun day. Despite the cold, we went out to Newman's castle with our CC group. the kids learned about castles and pretended to be knights in a siege. They hunted dragons, and got a dragon tattoo for finding them all. "King William" released the trebuchet and was locked in the dungeon. It was a good day full of adventure.

This week has been a week of preparation. I've been packing and planning. I have confirmed the house sitter and made sure that I'm not teaching. Why? We are going on VACATION! Tomorrow at this time we will be in the car heading for Disney World. It will be a long trip, but I'm hoping we are able to keep the destination in mind. My birthday is next week and I will spend it with family looking at Cinderella's castle. I can not wait.

The kids are great and so ready to go! I will give a report when we get back. Till nest time!

No comments:

Post a Comment