Thursday, April 20, 2017

April 20, 2017

It's been a delightfully quiet week (something I never get to say).

Last Thursday Francis, the kids and I headed up to Tyler for a long weekend of camping. The weather was p-e-r-f-e-c-t. Really and truly I could not have asked for more. The whole Noble clan was there including my sister, parents, the twins, Chad and Kevin. We relaxed, talked, canoed, played games, roasted marshmallows, and enjoyed the great outdoors. My parents rented an amazing motor home this year where we were allowed to use the restrooms and that made an amazing trip even better. the kids slept well in the tent. The services help us focus on Jesus and his sacrifice. I got to see old friends and love on a new baby. The egg hunt was a success and fun was had by all. To say I was content would have been the understatement of the year. Good memories.

This week I had an eye appointment on Monday, grocery store yesterday, and a much needed Walmart trip yesterday. We've been taking it easy now that school is not in session. Today was my last MOMS meeting ever. I'm sad that this time in my life has come to a close, but I am looking forward to the next chapter.

We are finished with kindergarten but per many moms suggestions, we are not going completely without school. This week we worked on money for a some minutes each day. It was fun and kept everyone's attention as they each did an activity at their level. We will keep on working on reading, writing and math, but through fun little activities in what I will affectionately call "school lite". We may miss a week here and there, but at least it should theoretically be easier to get back in the habit come the fall. We shall see!

We leave tomorrow for vacation. Disney World here we come. Please pray we are are healthy and can relax and have fun as a family.

Short and sweet. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment